Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tree Skirt News Channel

OK, so I was supposed to post this yesterday:

I'm going to change things up a bit today, order-wise, and do the tree skirt first. I'm super excited; I got four rows done on Tuesday! That's right, FOUR! So now, I have a very good chance of finishing the entire thing by next Monday! 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
(Up until this point, it will be HDC all the way, with a few increases thrown in here and there. 21 will be SC to set up for the shells, which will be Row 22.)
21
22
I'm not going to photograph it until I'm to the end of the HDCs, which is three more rows, so here it is, an inch and a third shorter than it really is:


Obviously, I never finished that post, so here is today's news:

Oh my gosh!! I am on the shells! Totally, completely done with HDC for maybe forever. It is such a good feeling! I am hoping to finish today, but the shells take a lot longer than the HDC. A lot. I am a third of the way done, maybe? I've got my fingers crossed! And the obligatory chart:

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
(Up until this point, it will be HDC all the way, with a few increases thrown in here and there. 21 will be SC to set up for the shells, which will be Row 22.)
21
22


 As soon as I finish (and by "as soon as" I mean after I've jumped up and done screaming and danced a little jig) I'm going to work on the baby blanket. OOH!!!! I'm so made at myself. I went to Michael's the other day, and I got everything I needed except baby blanket yarn! ARGH! Okay, I'm going to go do some amazing crocheting. Hopefully, I'll have a FO post sometime tonight! Have a great day!