Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Another WIP Count

I like doing these, mostly because I have to pull out all the things that are in time out. It keeps them from being stuck there forever. Here we go:


This is my Harry Potter cross stitch project. It's in time out right now, not exactly because it was being bad, but because I don't have the thread for it, and I have more important things to be doing. Once all my Christmas stuff is over, I'll be able to go through the charts, make a list of the thread I need, then get it. And, you know, start this. All those little pieces of thread mark the corners of each picture. I probably counted wrong, but I'll start with the middle one just in case.


This is so wrinkly! This is actually the project I stole the zipper from for my pleated pouch. I just couldn't make it work, so I put it in time out. Now I need a new zipper. But I'm trying to think of something else I could do that would be a little easier.


I just need a chain for the strap for this, and it'll be done. It didn't do anything wrong, so it's just a shopping trip away from completion!


This is a little trickier. I was trying to make a needle roll, but I don't have all the sizes of DPNs so I can't measure where to sew. I've decided that I'll just leave it in the bag, because I will get all the sizes eventually. I'm only missing 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9, and at some point, I'm sure I'll need to buy them for some project or other, then I'll be able to finish this. 


This is going to be in a kind of half time out for a while, because I need to get my more priority projects out of the way. I think I'll just work on it for a few minutes every day, then once I have time I'll work on it full time.

I'm sure I could find other things that technically qualify as WIPs, but I just pulled out the main ones. Here's to finishing some WIPs!