Monday, January 23, 2012

Some Things. And a Button!

Whatever happened to posting everyday?!? Well, I'm back, and I have some wild and wacky things.


This is my brother's Christmas present. The button is off-center, and it should have been skinnier and longer, but oh well!





I took a piece of tulle that was splattered with black and green paint and stitched a ribbon on to the short ends. At first I tried to pin the ribbon down, but it tore little holes so I didn't on the second side.






A while ago, I made these cell phone cases. I hated this one, so I ripped out the flap, redid it, and sewed on velcro instead of the button. It looks a little bit better, but the body and the flap are different gauges.


As you may have noticed, I added a button to my sidebar. I'm a Ravenclaw!!!!! (Go away little red line!) Nerds will rule the world! Harry Potter nerds will rule the universe!!!