Friday, November 11, 2011

This Isn't Working So Well!

OK, I still need to work on this "post-a-day" thing. But here I am!

I finished this. Kind of. Go to the bottom and look at the big rectangle. I decided I was done, so I bound off and looked for a better way to arrange it, as a kind of wrap, because the poncho was not looking so great in the neck area. OK, it was awful. I think it has a future as a blanket. A small blanket.

I made a skirt! I'm going to wear it on Monday, so I'll take a picture sometime between now and then. OR on Monday. Then you guys can see it! (Wait, did I mention this in my last post?)

I have two projects in mind: this scarf, and this headband, both from Persnickety Knitter. I just printed them out, so I'm going to go get started on one of them! Probably the headband.