Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Save the Rhinos. Seriously.

Today is Save the Rhinos Day, which is a really great thing to be aware of. There is a really neat group called the International Rhino Foundation, (their site is here), and I encourage anyone reading this to go check it out! Now, I have some rhino patterns for you to help you get inspired:

Crochet:
-This is not free, it is $6.20, but this feminine rhino from Delicious Crochet was just too cute to leave out!

Sewing:
-A rhino applique pattern from Free Applique Patterns

Other:
-A rhino beading graph from Unique Beaded Jewelry

There are surprisingly few patterns available online, but I'm ignoring that. See me ignoring it?

There has been more work on the sock: a few rounds here, another few there...... nothing exciting. It's coming along slow and steady, but according to Aesop that's what wins the race anyway, so there! Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with some more progress.