Sunday, June 9, 2013

I Think I'm Defective

What's the easiest way to stop a member of the collective in their tracks? Ask them if they're defective. What's the easiest way to stop these posts in their tracks? Assign me a research paper, three final exams, five standardized tests, a few assorted projects, and administer a huge dose of laziness. Seriously. That has basically been my life since the last time I posted. (Also, my French teacher made us this French apple tart thing for the last class, and I discovered that apricot jam tastes oddly like prunes. Because, you know. Logic.)

Anyway, as you might guess, I have a lot to show you now. Today is just going to be the Borg Scarves, since I have a lot of them.

First, 5 of 17 and 6 of 17:



I have no idea when I finished any of these (until we get closer to the end), so I'm not going to worry about those. Al I know is that 5 of 17 was finished before May 4, and 6 of 17 was after May 5. 7 of 17 is seen here with a friend:


On the left is the scarf my mom requested I make and give to her for Mother's Day. (So I guess 7 of 17 was done before Mother's Day.) Now, 8 of 17, 9 of 17, and 10 of 17:



Here we get to the point where I know things about stuff.  Sort of. I know that I tacked down the edges of all three of these just a little while ago, and that I finished the knitting for 12 of 17 and 13 of 17 yesterday, but I don't really know when I knit 11 of 17. At all.



I feel like I need to tell you something else that's pretty important. While I was gone, I became a Sherlockian and a Whovian. Yeah. (I actually just started Doctor Who yesterday, hence the two scarves finished yesterday.) I know totally understand the intense hatred of Moffat, and completely share in it. MOFFAT!!!!!!!

I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with a normal post (but we all know that may not happen). Talk to you soon!