Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Around the Bend

The Blossom Scarf is driving me around the bend! Literally:


I sat down around 5 and just worked on it, and I finished Row 3! All that I have to do now is weave in a few ends, then start on the actual blossoms. (Did I just say all? That's not the right attitude for this....) Anyway, I'm looking forward to the end of this scarf a little more than I should be. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with it, either. I'm not sure if it's going to turn out well enough for me to wear it, but if that's the case, then I can't exactly give ti to someone else. 

After next week, I'll have a lot more free time, and I'm looking for a cool project to work on next. I would really like to get the Lithuanian Wristers finished started, but I'm still not sure how I'm going to make the beads go on the yarn.  I shall have a think on it!