Friday, January 18, 2013

Strangely Depressing

For today's picture of ruffly goodness, I have posed both scarves together:


It's something different, don't blame me!

Anyway, I have been on a Star Wars kick lately. I don't really understand it, but I have been obsessively watching the movies..... Which is good for the scarves, but bad for other parts of my life. (Although I did do some cleaning today during the battle on Geonosis.) One thing I have noticed is that these movies can be quite depressing. It's not totally obvious at first, but then you start realizing there's a whole lot of death and abandonment and betrayal and it's all very sad. Not that that's going to stop me from watching them, or anything. Don't get crazy, now!

In regards to the parentheses in the previous paragraph (lot's of p's there) I went through my binder o' stuff. In this binder, I have my patterns that I've printed out, so I like to go through them every once in a while. I found some patterns that I'm interested in starting, including one or two big things (blankets, shawls, etc.). That made me start thinking about my WIPs, and I realized I don't actually have that many. The most annoying one is the Blossom Scarf, which I'm entertaining thoughts of not finishing. I'm starting to think it's kind of ugly.

Ignoring my craziness, have a great weekend!!!