Friday, March 2, 2012

Hello? Anyone there?

Despite my plan to post daily, I missed this week. In my defense, I was out of the house a lot this week, and I actually didn't have that much to post anyway. Just so this post has a picture:


Yep, it's the same picture as last time, mostly because I've done all of two rows. Not exactly inspiring progress. 

However, I did start something new, that I'm planning on entering in an art contest. (operative word being planning, because if I don't like it, it doesn't get entered.) Basically, I'm chaining a long chain and wrapping it around a plastic ball, occasionally putting some tape in there so it doesn't fall off. It should end up as a ball of yarn with some needles, but I have no idea how to make said needles. I might post some pictures of it later, but I took them with the memory card not in (oops!) and I don't remember how to get it off the camera without it. 

Have a nice day!