Sunday, September 4, 2011

Butterfly Pillow



You look funny with your head turned sideways like that :) Yes, I know it's sideways, (not really sure how to fix that) and I know the butterfly isn't in the center. This is another "I intended it this way but it didn't happen like that" sewing project. I made a bunch of things similar to this (OK, three) but they all turned out just fine. I made an elephant I gave to my wonderful History teacher, a cat I gave to my friend and a horse for another friend. This one was for my mom. Being wonderful the way she is, she didn't comment on how misshapen it is. To be honest, it had been sitting around for so long I was happy to finish it and get it out of my room! 

All of these projects are really easy. I may post a tutorial at some point, which would be a good reason to make one that I owe to my friend..... We'll see!