Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ah!!!!!

OK, that seriously just looks like I'm sighing kind of loudly. I meant it to be something more like this: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! That's better. Carry on!

I just want to throw it out there that April hates me, my blog, and all that it stood for the entire month of March. First, I was sick for three and a half days! I am not supposed to get sick! It makes me so mad! (rant over ) Then, it gave me no good material for the BH. I mean, in the rest of the month, we are supposed to celebrate everything from Newspaper Columnists to Jellybeans to Garlic to Shrimp Scampi! And while I have nothing against shrimp scampi, work with me people! I can only even imagine links for the 25th, the 26th, and maybe the 29th. Depending on what kind of mood I'm in. So, for the rest of April, I am officially shutting down the Bizarre Holidays feature. And just for the record, May and June aren't looking too friendly either. I'm just saying.

OK, so since most people probably don't even care, we will just be moving right along.

I have been crocheting. I thought I saw a few knitting needles somewhere in there, bust mostly crocheting. I am on Row 38ish of the Magnificent Mantle, which is coming along just fine. So well that I'm already looking ahead to my next project!

My candidates are:

-The Hot Button Beret from Crochetvolution
-The Magdalena Doll from the Saturday Evening Post
-Pleasance Platypus from ROCKIN4GOD

This was kind of quick, but hopefully I will be able to get back in my posting groove! I would appreciate any input on which project Is hould pick! (Feel free to suggest one you have done or want to do too!) Have a great evening!