Monday, April 23, 2012

Mad scientists, assemble!

I know I said no more BH for April, but I found this really neat test tube chandelier from Handmade that I wanted to share with you guys. Anyway........


I am making a strip. It is a Waterfall Strip, adding to the collection of other Waterfall things I have made. (Waterfall Wrap, Waterfall Pillow, and a Waterfall Hat that I never posted about. And I gave it to a friend. So it's kind of gone.) It will probably either be another hat like this one, or a wide scarf. And no, I have no idea why I am making warm fuzzies in April.


For the sock update, I give you a conversation.

SJ: Hello Sock, how are you? 
Sock: Well, I was put in a little bag for a week and a half, but then yesterday I was worked on!
SJ: Worked on? How so?
Sock: My heel flap is now half way done! 
SJ: But what about the other half?
Sock: Baby steps, baby steps.

So true, so true.


This is the Magnificent Mantle, a bit of the way into Row 32. This is yet another prime example of me making unseasonably warm things.

Have a wonderful day, and try not to blow up your labs!