Thursday, March 8, 2012

Popcorn!! POP!

Today, we celebrate Popcorn Lover's Day. I love popcorn! And, unlike the kind you get at the movies, everything featured here is zero-calories, and you can enjoy it with braces!

CROCHET
-First, a picture tutorial for popcorn stitch on About Crochet.
-MomsLoveofCrochet brings us a lovely popcorn garland, with which you could get ahead on your holiday crafting!
-On Bean Sprout Creations, there is a cute little pattern for popcorn and pretzels. This would make a perfect gift-tuck a movie ticket in the popcorn and give it to your favorite movie lover!

KNIT
-A Ravelry pattern for popcorn, similar to the crochet one above.
-Another picture tutorial for popcorn stitch, this time on About Knit.
-A popcorn stitch shawl form Red Heart. Check out that fringe!

OK, so I really didn't get much done last night, but I did put the baby blanket and the tree skirt in time-out temporarily, so I wouldn't feel guilty, looking at them all the time. (They were practically calling my name!) I did start a Secret Project, but I shouldn't get much done on that today either. Hopefully, tomorrow's post will be a little more interesting!