Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What is with this month?

For a while, March zoomed by. And now that I have something to look forward to in early April, oh no. No way would the world be nice enough to keep sucking March away. It's now dragging! A lot! But I have my yarn to keep me company, so life's good!

Hmm, tree skirt first today? I've done some more. Maybe, three rows more? No, just two. (OK, I can work with two....)


1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
(Up until this point, it will be HDC all the way, with a few increases thrown in here and there. 21 will be SC to set up for the shells, which will be Row 21.)
21
22

I could maybe buckle down and finish this before the end of March as planned, (before the extra was added on) but you wouldn't hear from me, and neither would the rest of the world. As appealing as that is..... I have things that must be done. Lots of 'em. I probably ought to end this post soon. So I can crochet. But I have some shocking news:


I worked on the baby blanket. 


(cue thunder, lightning, and all sorts of cool stuff.)

No pictures today. There is no visual change to either project, plus I want to go crochet now! Have a nice afternoon/evening!