Friday, February 24, 2012

Cat, Candy Corn, Scrap Yarn

If you're one of those people that stays up until 3 in the morning everyday or a week before Christmas to get everything done, you are probably not going to be able to identify with this: I already made a list of presents for everyone on my list except my dad, my brother, and my uncle (see a pattern? I'm not great at picking out presents for guys) that goes from my best friend's birthday on March 25 to Christmas (I think you know when that is). Here are some of the things I made for my friend:



She loves cats, so I made her another (scroll down a lot) little kitty from this pattern.


She is also obsessed with candy corn, so I made her this little doodad from a Lion Brand pattern which I can't find right now.
 So I put the cat and the candy corn into one of the patchwork pouches, along with a yellow rose hairtie, and that's her present!


This is a picture of the yarn that is in my scrap bag. Hopefully some brilliant inspiration will come to me on how to use some of it!