Friday, July 13, 2012

Little Fuzzy Thingies

I have little black fuzzy things on my carpet. They come from this:



A little throw pillow. With tassels. As it turns out, I hated them, so here's what it actually looks like:



Inside of it I put a little stuffing pouch, to avoid leakage through those little holes next to the cables. Once I had this brainwave (not that impressive, I know) I searched through my fabric, only to find I had no black. So I did what any logical person would do made up my own solution. A gray bandana! Covered in black Sharpie scribbles. Not even fabric paint. Sharpie. That's what I call "Classy." But it's done, so who really cares?

I am going to start this beret (Scroll down a bit. Just a little more. If you're at the baking, you've gone too far!) I actually already did, but I tried to do it on DPNs. Trust, me, it's a bad idea, and I hadn't even gotten to the increase section. So I'm biting the bullet, and I will go buy myself the right length circular needle. And I will make myself use it! What yarn, you ask? Funny you should mention it....


Look familiar? Yes, that is the very yarn that I had an internal (and Blog-wise) debate about whether I should return it. I decided I would, but then I realized it would make an awesome slouchy beret thing.


And now, your "Awwwww" moment for the day:


The cutest bunny ever! Or, one of them.


Just a note, I know the pictures in this post are worse than usual, and that's because I took them in the dark. It's a bad idea. I promise you that.