Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fingerless Glove Roundup

Since all I've really done since yesterday is work on the sequin skirt (I fixed the system), I decided to do a little fingerless glove pattern roundup. Yes, I think that's perfectly normal, no, I'm not worried. :)

-Lithuanian Wristers, from the Deep Fall 2011 issue of Knitty.
-Knucks, from the Summer 2006 issue of Knitty.
-The Political Process, from the First Fall 2012 (that's right now!) issue of Knittyspin.
-Voodoo Wrist Warmers, from the Winter 2002 issue of Knitty.
-Portlander Mitts, from the First Fall 2012 issue of Knitty.
-The LLP Fingerless Mittens I posted yesterday
-The music gloves I posted a few months ago

Wow. I had all these patterns bookmarked. That's just weird! Anyway, I have the stuff I need for the Lithuanian Wristers, so I think they might be my first project. Speaking of which, I just found out that I'm going to a baseball game on Saturday (yeah, I'm thrilled too) and I decided that I want to have a Stitch n' Pitch of one. There's no way I'm taking any of the projects on the To Do To Start list, so I think I'm going to have to start something new. The LW won't work (I don't think a baseball stadium is the best place to learn how to use beads), so I need something simple and awesome. I'm going to be doing some looking this week, to find the perfect project!