Thursday, March 28, 2013

I Forgot

I thought of a really clever title for this post earlier, but now I have no idea what it was. 

First, check out my sleevies:


At first I thought they were different sizes, but I think they're okay. I also just wanted to show you my notepad:




See? Very full with numbers and scribbles and such. (I blurred out my to-do lists on the computer so you guys won't see how insane I am. As if you can't already tell!)

I would just like to say that picking up the 172 stitches for the neckline was a beast. (Well, less than that. Some of it was on stitch holders.) I'm almost done with the first round, which was also kind of a pain, but after that it should be smooth sailing! I was going to wait until I finished that round to post, but I'm running late and my aunt and uncle will be here any minute. Gotta run!