Monday, March 4, 2013

RDJ Marathon

First, check it out:


That's about 3-ish inches of the front of the TTT. (That was completed during the viewing of Sherlock Holmes (with Robert Downey Jr.), an excellent movie. Creepy, but excellent.) Plus I worked on it a little this morning. I feel like the front might go a little faster than the back, and not just because it's less knitting (I think, don't hold me to that). I am seriously in the rhythm of the 3x2 rib, and when I get in the zone, I can really zoom through it.

I'm going to have to move my focus of the TTT for the next week, because I need to make five little hats representing five of the jobs of the president. That's fun stuff, right there. I've drawn out little pictures and planned everything out, so this week is going to have a lot of itty-bitty sewing. I've got a baseball cap, two top hats, a construction hat, and a captain's hat. And no, I have no idea how I'm going to pull this off!

If you don't want to read about anything but crafty stuff, have a great day, and I'll see you tomorrow!

OK, we're good. I think I mentioned last week that I was going to watch Iron Man with my brother, right? We did. And then we watched Iron Man 2. Right after. Let me tell you, that is unprecedented in our house. And it was awesome!!!!!! I completely loved both movies, and I just found out that Iron Man 3 is coming out on May 3. Even more awesome!!!!!! Then on Saturday night, we watched Sherlock Holmes (again, unprecedented) and it was also spectacular. So basically my weekend was like a Robert Downey Jr. marathon with a ton of homework in between. Not bad!

I also redid my desk yesterday afternoon, which basically just means that I took everything off, dusted the whole desk, then put everything on in a different way. This is what I do for fun. Sad, no? Anyway, I want to do the same with all my craft stuff. The way I have it now is working, but I want it to be even better. This will take more planning, but I'm looking forward to it! (After the hats. Gotta stay focused on the hats.)