Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I Have a Neck!

When you guys were kids, did you ever draw people without important body parts? My thing was hands. For some reason, I just left them out of all of my *ahem* beautiful pictures. (For the record, I still can't draw to save my life.) Some of my friends had a different problem, though. They left out necks. (Hm... There was a point to this.... oh yeah!) As you can see, I do not have that problem right now:


I pushed hard this morning, and I got to the neck shaping! Awesomeness! Now that I've hit this checkpoint, I've realized that I'm actually getting close to the end. My spring break is next week, so I'm going to try to have the TTT done by Easter. With the way our weather's going, I'll probably be able to wear it, too! (Grr. I hate cold wet stuff!)

Have an amazing day!