Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Christmas Red

Here's what I've done today:


Now Harry has a head, a few pink splotches, and some white in the middle. I'm missing two colors of floss (they weren't in the store either of the past two times I've been there), so I just have a few more stitches I can do on Harry. I'll just move on to Ron or Hermione, and keep working on them until I'm able to get the last two colors. They do happen to be a large part of that white space, but it'll all work out in the end, I promise.

So about the Christmas Red thing. One of the colors I need for a whole one stitch of this (I think there's more of it on one of the other ones) is called Christmas Red, and as you would expect, it's a very bright shade of red. What number do you think it has? 666. That's right, someone that works for DMC has a very twisted, sick mind.

Have an awesome rest of your day, and I'll be back soon with another update!