Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pants and Arms

Today is July 11th, or 7/11, which I think is pretty cool, even though I've only been in a 7/11 twice in my entire life. But that's not the point. So anyway, I'm posting a little earlier than normal today, since I did a good bit of work this morning:


Now Ron has legs and arms, as opposed to just legs. He could still have walked around, I suppose, but if he fell that would be it. Now he can catch himself, but he still can't see where he's going. (Okay, I think I need to take a second and remember that Ron is a two-dimensional picture made of floss. Give me a minute.)

And we're good! Tomorrow, I'm planning on posting a review of a big vat of nonfiction awesomeness! But maybe not. As we've established many times before, I almost never actually post what I plan. Have a great day, and I'll (possibly) talk to you tomorrow!