Tuesday, June 26, 2012

BO is now FO!

And by BO I mean Branching Out, not Body Odor. And by FO, I mean FINISHED OBJECT!!!! Yay! I finished Branching Out, and I am super happy with it! I had a few problems, most of them involving my inability to count, but I still really like this pattern. Here it is:



All I have left to do is block it, which I am a little nervous about, but hopefully that will go well and I can do one of those awesome photo-shoots-on-a-bush. I'm really excited to have my first completed lace project!

Yesterday I made this bookend



from a cardboard box. It isn't perfect, but I think it's good enough, at least until I can go for a second try.

I also made a little ornament from an empty sprinkle bottle and some beads. Plus a ton of hot glue.



Here is an update on my list:


1. the Zigzag Lace Scarf from Persnickety Knitter
2. this Mohawk Hat

3. another Branching Out
4. another Zigzag Lace Scarf


Have a great day!