Friday, June 15, 2012

Magnificent Mantle Update

Hey guys! I have been working away on the Magnificent Mantle, and I am up to Row 13. It is taking  a lot longer than the other rows for this part, but I am about a fourth of the way done. Here's what it looks like now:


This is what the lace pattern looks like up close:


It's really pretty, but I'll probably have to block it out. As you can see in the top picture, it's a little scrunchy! I had to pull on it a little bit for this picture. I think this is going to be really pretty when it's done! (Which may or may not be some time next week. I'm thinking may, since I only have a few more rows left.)

I also printed out the pattern for the Apple Dishcloth, so I will probably start that some time tonight or this weekend. I have everything I need, so at this point it's a matter of how interesting the next few rows of the MM are! :)

I hope you all have a great weekend, and I will talk to you on Monday!