Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Don't be Deceived

Now, your first instinct when looking at this photo is probably to think, "It looks exactly the same as yesterday!" 


You, good sir, are most definitely incorrect. (Ladies, feel free to substitute a ma'am in there.) While the TTT does indeed look a lot like it did yestermorrow, be assured that it is, in fact, longer. I am now a mere 1.5 inches away from the neckline shaping. Beat that! Today I also got to join another ball of yarn. No, I haven't already used up a whole skein. I divided the first skein into two smaller balls so I could shove them into small places. Don't ask. All I did was leave a long tail of the first ball, then knit with the tail and the new yarn (except the first time I screwed up and accidentally used both tails so I had to rip it out and do it again).

The moral of the story? Check which piece of yarn you're using before you make judgements about how long my sweater is! (Or maybe it was something else.....)





Oh, and by the way? 200th post!!!! Yay!