Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Still Wish I Was There

Check it out!


That's right, I did another side! I realize that doesn't sound that impressive, but I literally just did that in the last 20 minutes. Which includes the thread breaking twice. Apparently, it doesn't like being yanked on. Who knew? (Yes, I am kidding. I did know that.)

Despite the hour I spent on Monday meticulously lining up the edges, they're still a little off, so I've decided to just make it a pillow. The little tiny bubbles will help with the shape of it, and no one will ever know any different! (Except you. So no snitching, you hear?)

I did a few rows on the TTT yesterday, but nothing to get that excited about. I don't think I've even hit 14 inches yet.


So yeah, it basically looks the same....

I have found a new way to waste hours at a time: Harry Potter Pinterest boards. They're so addicting, and I can't help but say, "Just one more!" over and over and over and potato and over and over and over again. (How many of you noticed I stuck a potato in there? Ad how many of you just went back and checked?)

I'm going to end this here, and I'm definitely not going back to Pinterest. I swear. (Seriously, I need to go shower.)