Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It's a Box! Again!

Despite my doubts of last week, I did get a bunch done on the TTT:


I'm up to about 10 inches, which means I have about 9 1/2 inches left, I think (then a whole bunch more).

I also had fun with some glue. Do you remember this?

It's okay. I didn't really expect you to. But it's this bookend I made out of a box, then covered it in saran wrap. (Which was really stupid and lame, but after experimenting with clear nail polish I honestly couldn't think of anything else. Which was stupid.)

Finally, I realized the Mod Podge could be used as a sealant, so I tore off that plastic wrap and noticed this:



That wasn't going to fly, so before I glued it, I painted over the tape holes. However, the sharp-eyed amongst you may have noticed that the box in those pictures is already shiny. Yeah. After fixing the first set of holes and adding glue, more showed up. Not really sure why, but it doesn't really matter:


I'm much happier with this version!

As I mentioned earlier, I spent time on the TTT earlier. This is because my thoughts on Friday were totally and completely crazy. It literally took me over an hour to graph out a circle, so there is no way I will ever, in any shape or form, be able to do these. Not really sure what I was thinking, but for now I'm just going to go with these and a gift card:

Ciao!