Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Oh, right, that too.

I'm not going to lie. I am totally and completely discombobulated. (OK, I thought there was going to be a red line, but there isn't. How awesome is that?) I took a trip to my state capitol on Monday (this one), which, while I had nothing to do on Monday afternoon, means I had a ton of stuff to catch up on today. so now I have a lab, an essay, and a whole bunch of questions to answer and not a lot of time to do it. But it was so totally worth it.

That point of that paragraph was to say that I am not going to be doing a whole bunch of work on fun things today. :( I did do a little bit of TTT last night:


I know using the same picture twice is sort of cheating, but it looks almost exactly the same, except I'm now creeping up on 11 inches. (And by the way, the thing in the top left corner is a candle in a votive holder, not a toe or something. I just realized how weird that looked.)

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day!!! Not my favorite holiday, I'm not going to lie. I did get my best friend a pencil and a fake flower. Like I always say, we're classy folk around here. :) See ya!