Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Stretchy

A random thing before I start: I just watched the Avengers movie straight through for the first time, and I loved it! Plus, all of the male Avengers are extremely attractive. Moving on.....

Who's the man?


No, not me. I'm definitely not a man! But, I still feel awesome! I am now the proud owner of one completed back piece of a TTT. All I'm saying is, it better be really stretchy. Because I may be skinny, but I am not Queen of the Toothpicks! Actually, it kind of looks like a christening gown. Yeah, I have a twisted mind. Anyway, I'm super happy, and I'm going to start work on the front very soon.

New word: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. And yes, I spelled that from memory. What now!



I'm sorry. I get weird weirder than normal when I'm happy.