Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone; I hope you had an awesome day! (Yeah, I just used a semicolon. Deal with it.) For dinner, my family had heart-shaped pancakes! They were awesome! Plus, I got this awesome mug. It had Yoda on it! (Look here. It's the one with Yoda on it.) It had candy hearts in it too. Best gift ever!

In regards to what I said yesterday, I have one finished lab, one completed essay, and a set of answered questions. However, I do not have anything you guys will are about. Unless you want to know why it's important to pass down wisdom and experience or the rate of acceleration of a mini Thomas the Tank Engine. (I lead an exciting life, can you tell?)

Summarizing, I had pancakes and I have no life. Shocker? I thinks not. Have a great rest of your day!