Friday, February 8, 2013

Sidetracked

I have made decent progress on the TTT, as seen in this picture:


But I do have a problem. Despite my love of this sweater, I think I'm about to become sidetracked. (Again.) One of my closest friends is about to celebrate her birthday, and she happens to be totally and completely obsessed a huge fan of the Divergent series. If you've read the books, you probably know that each faction has a symbol associated with it. (Tobias has them tattooed on his back, remember?) Anyway, I thought it would be really cool to make her something with these symbols on it, so I did some googling. No dice. So, on to Plan B: Blowing up pictures of each symbol so I can make my own cross stitch charts. That should take up most of my crafting time this weekend, so wish me luck!