Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Charm Necklaces

I have two necklaces today, made two different ways:





They both are just pieces of chain with a crab claw closure (I think) and two charms on it, but I did the charms differently for each one. I put the T and the Eiffel Tower on the chain before I put on the two closure pieces, and they can't come off without taking the whole thing apart. For the other one, I put a new slip ring on the charms, instead of the one they came with, and they can slide over one of the ends. I'm not really sure which one I like better; the first is good because you can't just lose the charms, but the second is nice because you can switch them out. I think I'll ask the recipients, after I give them their necklaces!

I have been working on the mohawk hat a bit, but nothing picture worthy yet. Have a great day!



My Crafty Christmas To-Do List
  • make two etching projects
  • finish the mohawk hat
  • finish catnip ornament
  • make another cross stitch ornament