Friday, August 10, 2012

Duct Tape Fun

I love duct tape! It is so awesome in so many different ways! (I mean, if you can build a boat out of it, it has to be pretty awesome, right?) I decided that I would put together a list of duct tape projects for you guys, so here it is!

Wearables:

  1. Jester Hat-Oh, why not? I'm sure there are plenty of people that would wear this out and about, too.
  2. Pirate Hat-Arrr, matey! Tape up a hat, you scallywags! (Yeah, I need some more practice before Talk like a Pirate Day next month!)
  3. Dress-I like this because it is easily customizable to any pattern.
Other Stuff:
  1. Custom Dress Form-I am so making this someday. I'd be less likely to stick myself with pins trying stuff on! I think you could fairly easily extend this to legs, too, by repeating the steps over leggings or tight pants, then taping the two pieces together.
  2. Wallet-It just wouldn't feel right to do a list like this without including at least one wallet tutorial!
  3. Large Tote-This would make a cool reusable grocery bag!
  4. Belt-Or you could just tape the pants to your body!
I hope you feel very inspired, and make stuff with duct tape! I am hoping to make the dress form! Have a great day!