Friday, August 24, 2012

My First Blogiversary

In honor of my first blogiversary, I finally did something I have been meaning to do for ages. I went back through all my archives, and made sure they all had the correct labels. A lot of my earlier posts were missing labels that I made after I made that post, so I am glad to have that all sorted out. I also fixed some of the fonts that were wonky, and corrected some typos. But I'm sure there's a bunch more!

(OK, so I know most people probably don't care, but I am obsessed with being organized, so it makes me very happy.)


Anyway...... I had originally put all of this stuff with yesterday's post, but it was kind of super long, so I split it up.

I've been working on the catnip ornament:


And I made this little pouch:


which clips on to things. I actually just took a zippered pouch I had, and shortened it, but still. I like it!


And I played with the hot glue gun:



All done! But I still want to make two new ones. It's not pretty enough to give away! :)

Yesterday afternoon I was a gingerbread ornament machine! I made three little guys in about two hours. I have a set of two that are going together, and one that will be going with a necklace. I could have sworn I took pictures of them, but I'm not going to aggravate myself trying to get that organized now. That can wait until Monday!


My Crafty Christmas To-Do List
  • make two etching projects
  • make a mohawk hat (I have a printed pattern, I just can't find the link right now)
  • make two necklaces
  • finish catnip ornament
  • make another cross stitch ornament

I hope you're having a great day!