Monday, August 27, 2012

Gingerbread Factory

Can you imagine how good that would smell? Anyway, on Thursday afternoon I made these:


I am seriously considering redoing this one's face. It's kind of ugly.


Then on Friday I made this:



Well, I actually finished some of the knitting on Saturday morning, and I still have to put in the mohawk. But still. I did most of it on Friday.

When I was helping my friend move, we found a plastic container filled with little erasers. She didn't want them, so I took a bunch:


I took all the whales and parrots! Plus some fish. I'm thinking jewelry.....

Yesterday I went to Michaels (again) and got these things:






Charms, pliers, mohawk yarn, and glass things. I now have everything I need to finish Christmas. I honestly can't believe it! (OK, so right after I typed that sentence I had a little panic attack about masking tape. I seriously thought that I didn't have any, and because of that sentence I would be unable to find any anywhere. But it's OK. I found some under the knife drawer.) Now all I have to do is make it all. Speaking of which:



My Crafty Christmas To-Do List
  • make two etching projects
  • put the mohawk on the mohawk hat
  • make two charm necklaces
  • finish catnip ornament
  • make another cross stitch ornament
I'm getting to the end. I'm super excited. On Saturday I spent a lot of time making a list of things I was going to make, just for me. For fun. After the Christmas stuff is done. I can't wait.