Thursday, August 23, 2012

I Went Shopping!

I am super happy, because I went to Michaels and AC Moore on Monday, and I got almost everything on my list! Here it is:







  • a bunch of black 10/0 seed beads
  • size 10 16" circular needle
  • chain for bag handle
  • assorted jewelry items (chain, music charms, jump rings, crab closures)
  • glass etching kit
The only thing I couldn't find was the cord for the globe knot necklaces. I'm not really sure where to get that!

I've also been messing around with my Christmas list, and I think I have the final copy here:

My Crafty Christmas To-Do List
  • make two etching projects
  • make a mohawk hat (I have a printed pattern, I just can't find the link right now)
  • make two more globe knot necklaces
  • finish catnip ornament
  • make another cross stitch ornament
  • make both ornaments from this pattern
New and improved! (improved because there's less cross stitch!) What I'm going to do for the ornaments is pretty simple. I'm going to make them like I did last time, with worsted weight and beads. Then I'll join them together, to make one ornament. I might also be making two more girls to go with the globe knot necklaces. (Or instead of, if I can't find the cord I need.) It mostly depends on time, and how bored I am! :)

Have a great afternoon!