Monday, August 6, 2012

Paper Piecing? Oh, Ummm

Yeah, I didn't actually start a paper piecing project this weekend. I did start this embroidery project:



I was originally going to cross stitch something completely different on the bag, but I didn't know about the blue lines. Nowhere on the package does it say that it is printed with the picture to embroider! It's OK, though, because I have someone else I can give the bird bag to. This is my first embroidery project, so I am starting to love those little blue lines. They better come off, though!



I also started this cool bracelet (tutorial here). I am doing the biggest size, but I have small wrists, so it might be even more than five wraps! I kind of jumped in to doing this, so I used what I had, but I might want to go to Michaels to get better supplies for this. Right now, I think it's fine to practice with less awesome materials! :)

I'm going to be going on a short vacation this week (Thursday to Sunday) so I'm going to try to schedule posts for Thursday, Friday, and maybe Monday and Tuesday. If I don't, I should be back in full swing by Wednesday the 15th. have a great day!

Sorry for the bad pictures, by the way. I was kind of rushing when I wrote this!