Thursday, August 9, 2012

DIY Jewelry-Upcycled Edition

This is part two of my favorite DIY jewelry projects: this time, it's all upcycled!


  1. I definitely want to make this jewelry organizer from Color Me Blue. I included it on this list because you could use a thrifted cutlery holder, even though she bought hers new.
  2. Check out these cool paperclip earrings from Evie S. (I think). I'm thinking crochet thread, or maybe embroidery floss?
  3. I am amazed by what people will make jewelry out of. This colored pencil jewelry from Mini Eco is so creative! I have lots of short pencils lying around... (Ok, fine, they're neatly packed away into a pencil case in my desk... whatever!)  :)
  4. I used to buy pressed pennies whenever I went on vacation, and this bracelet would be the perfect way to display them!
  5. I spent way too much time on Olive Bites (Olive Blogs? Why can't these things be clear?!) the other day, so I have a few from that site. First, this rubber stamp necklace. So creative! So perfect!
  6. Next from the mystery olive site, keyboard necklaces. My dad is a computer geek (love you Dad!) but he would never wear this. Still, pretty awesome!
  7. I think this spoon pendant from Violet Elephant would look really cool with a souvenir spoon that already had a design on the... umm.... scoopy part? 
  8. This lace necklace from Crafting a Green World is so simple and pretty and elegant. But I think they should make lace with elephants in it. Just saying....
  9. If I knew what bike tube was, these would be in my ears right now. (OK, not right now, but you know what I meant.) I kind of know what it is.... but not enough to find some that I can cut up.

So basically, I spend way too much time googling stuff! Have a great day!