Thursday, October 11, 2012

A New Experiment

I'm branching out from my experiment this weekend, and I'm seeing what happens when you don't work on stuff. So far, nothing has happened, and I don't think that's going to change. How about some links, instead?

As a fan of The Wizard of Oz, I would definitely use black and white tights for this:

Picture from HGTV

I really want to make this Witch Candy Cauldron from HGTV! When I was looking at the picture, I thought it would be a t-shirt and tights, and that's probably how I would do this.

I love little ghosts like this one:

Picture from Knitted Toy Box.

It's Boo! from Knitted Toy Box.

Finally, a skeleton banner from Sugar'n Cream:

Picture from Sugar'n Cream.

Kind of cute, kind of creepy. I'm not sure I'm going to make this one!

I'm crossing my fingers that my current experiment will be over soon. Ciao!