Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pink Pumpkins

Which shall be made with this stuff:


and some ribbon I already have. I'm sort of taking my inspiration from this, but I'm just going to go with it.

I'm also trying to throw together a little present for one of my friends. I've known him since sixth grade, and now he's moving across the world. I wanted to put together a little memory of middle school for him, so I'm recreating the class mascot I made in sixth grade. Yes, we're crazy. I need it tomorrow morning, so I'll have FO pictures tomorrow afternoon. (Hopefully. After that I may have a little trouble giving it to him.)

I love Ravelry. (And I'm not even on it!) Go check out this Spooky Shawl by Darlene Swaim. At first glance, you appear to be wearing a lovely, mature shawl. Then you look closer, and you see all the little pumpkin faces! So cute!


To Do To Start:
  • the house emblems on my HP cross stitch
  • handsew a zipper to the brown skirt
  • sew on ten sequins every day I work on these other things