Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!!!!

Do you know how to count? I'm pretty sure it goes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, blah blah blah. But apparently I wasn't so sure when I was marking out the stitches for the different pictures on my cross stitch project. I made the center square four stitches too short, and now I'm not totally sure what to do about it. I 'm seriously considering just ignoring it. Really. I will honestly just move everything up four stitches, and I'm totally okay with it.

If you're doing something special tonight, have a spooktacular night! I'm just going to relax an have fun tonight, so tomorrow's post is going to be an easy tutorial.

I know you're out there. Don't deny it. There is at least one person scouring the Internet today, looking for something quick to knit for Halloween. (That's today, if you didn't notice.) I have a link to that little thing. Simple Bats. 45 short rows. (I don't mean short rows like for shaping, I mean 45 rows that have less than 15 stitches!) Stop reading this post, and go make some. They're super cute! (And more importantly, small.)

To Do To Start:
  • the house emblems on my HP cross stitch
  • handsew a zipper to the brown skirt
  • sew on ten sequins every day I work on these other things