Friday, October 26, 2012

Tutzle Jr.

I made it! Even though I really had to push it, I managed to finish this little guy:

That is definitely not the right color.

That's better!


before I needed him this morning. My friend was thrilled, so, mission accomplished! His name is Tutzle Jr., after the original mascot I modeled him after. I might actually put up a pattern for him, because he is cuddly and I'm probably going to make one for myself anyway. (Tutzle III, of course.)

This weekend, I'll probably be able to actually work on things that I actually should be working on. (See the list.) That would make me sooooo happy. Seriously.

I'm just going to say it. This Jack O'Lantern is the cutest one I have ever seen in my entire life! (The ones I carve always look a little more on the grotesque side. I'm not super artistic like that.) But this one? Super cute. If I had orange wool, I would definitely make one. But I don't. So I probably won't.


To Do To Start:
  • the house emblems on my HP cross stitch
  • handsew a zipper to the brown skirt
  • sew on ten sequins every day I work on these other things