Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Eye'm Just Joking

Eye will be making lots of eyeball puns in this post. Because eye want to. (It really goes against the grain to make all these intentional grammar errors, though....) Anyway, I'm super happy with my progress on the Gryffindor crest:


Yay! All done, but that's mostly all I've been working on. I did do a little bit on the sequin skirt (yeah, I'm kind of epically failing on the 10-a-day thing) but that would be a really boring picture.

There was just a gust of wind that sounded like a train. Except it wasn't a tornado. It was just really loud wind.

Yesterday I made some butterbeer based off of number nine on this page. I was making it for two people, so I put two big scoops of vanilla ice cream and 1 1/2 cans of root beer in the blender. For the butterscotch sauce, I was originally going to melt down some butterscotch chips, but they did not want to melt, so I just put them in whole. Like that page says, it was like a butterscotch root beer float, and it was really good!

Eye can see you! (Get it? Because eyes see? Oh, never mind.) Anyway, go check out this Gruesome Knitted Eyeball Pattern by Mary Jane Mucklestone.

To Do To Start:
  • the house emblems on my HP cross stitch
  • handsew a zipper to the brown skirt
  • sew on ten sequins every day I work on these other things