Thursday, October 4, 2012

Stick a fork in it!

I have been waiting to say that for soooo long.....

Anyway, as you may have guessed, I am done with the needle roll:


and I really like it. This one came out a little bigger than I expected (umm duh, the tutorial had measurements on it!) so I'm just going to keep straights in the long pockets and circulars in the bottom pockets. I'm thinking of making a smaller one for my DPNs, since they are really the reason I started this whole project.

I looked through the house emblem charts for the HP cross stitch, and I can only do Gryffindor and Ravenclaw right now. I'm going to start with Ravenclaw, and I printed the chart and grabbed all the floss from the pile today.

I'm in a bit of a hurry, so no October thing today. Doubles tomorrow!

To Do To Start:
  • the center square of my HP cross stitch (house emblems)
  • figure out and implement the closure for the brown skirt
  • make the etching projects
  • sew on ten sequins every day I work on these other things