Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Missed it by that much!

I missed having two finished objets to show off by *that* much. Here's one, to make me feel better:


I know what you're thinking. (Okay, fine. I don't really! Deal with it!) So yes, that locket is store-bought. But I bought all the pieces, then assembled them into a necklace of awesomeness. (That would be chain, slip rings, cool new closures, and pendant. I didn't make the pendant.) I really like it, so I just need a good picture to stick in it. I'm thinking yarn?

Here is my almost-FO:


That is the ribbon, not plastic wrap. I don't just have plastic wrap lying around on my floor. Last night, I had this much, and I just needed to close up the opening:


which I did today, and add the Velcro, which will have to be tomorrow. Next up? I'm starting the Harry Potter cross stitch! (And no, I haven't been doing my ten-a-day on the sequin skirt. How did you guess?)

For the October thing, I have this wee ghost. Make lots and lots, but do yourself a favor, and don't let them into your garden!