Monday, October 15, 2012

Uncooperative

I hate it when the Internet throws a temper tantrum. (Mostly because I have no idea what to do when it does. Sometimes I consider sacrificing an SD card down by the river under a full moon. I'm that desperate.) Anyway..... Oh right! The whole point of that was the Internet was down on Friday, hence the lack of real posts. Here's the picture I was going to post:


I have successfully concluded my set of experiments, and determined that things get done when you work on them. My evidence?



Yeah. That's right. I worked on it a little. It got a little bit more done. Magic!

I also tried the etching, but it didn't really work, and I have a new plan that I'll tell you about tomorrow.

This Pumpkin Mini Quilt is absolutely adorable. What if you made a bunch, and made a whole quilt?